The Inn At Windmere, one of Indiana's finest Bed and Breakfasts and Scrapbooking Retreat Centers, is just five miles from downtown Auburn, 10 minutes from Auburn’s museums and Kruse Auction Park, and 30 minutes from Fort Wayne, Indiana. Local attractions include:
Things "To Do":
- Walking tour of historical homes in Auburn
- Quant shops in downtown Auburn
- NCG Theater (3 minute drive)
- Fremont Outlet Mall (30 minutes north off I-69)
- Bike trail between Auburn and Waterloo
Local Golf Courses:
Fun Places to Visit:
- Sechler’s Fine Pickles (tours available)
- DeBrand’s Gourmet Chocolates (tours available)
- Satek Winery (30 miles north)
- Sauder Village (living history village 1 hour east in Archibold, OH)
- Jean Stratton Porter Home (25 minutes to Rome City)
- Fort Wayne Botanical Gardens
- Fort Wayne Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra
- Local genealogy centers in Auburn and Fort Wayne (Fort Wayne has the largest collection of genealogical materials for a public library in the United States)
- Pokagon State Park - hike, bike swim, camp, etc.
- Chain ‘o’ Lakes State Park
- Bixler Lake Park (beach)
- R&R Elk Ranching (canoeing, kayaking, elk viewing)
- Greenway walking paths in St. Joe or Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo
- Black Pine Animal Park (see over 80 big cats, bears, bird, reptiles, etc)
If you would like to exchange links with us, we'd be happy to do so.
Simply right-click on the image on the right, and choose "Save Link As" or "Save Inn At Windmere Banner Target As" to download our banner and link back to
When you have the link uploaded, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes your important linking information so that we can reciprocate your link. Thank you for your interest in exchanging links with us.
This list is constantly being updated. If you would like to list your area attraction on this page, please contact us .